Season 2 Episode 4 ‘Smoke Baby’
Okay so I feel I am really starting to get a feel for which characters I like and which ones I really wish would just bugger off and die already, with that being said lets see if I get to say goodbye to any characters this episode!
- Gay jokes…lol!
- Fart jokes…even better
- Once again we cut away from the action before it actually happens…this is possibly one of my biggest pet peeves in shows and movies
- Ouchh….wait are you seriously flirting/falling in love with this chick whilst she amputates someones leg! WTF ROB!
- Oh my god Jofferey are you ever not a tw*t?
- “There’s no cure for being a c*nt” that’s one of my new favourite quotes!
- Gotta love Littlefinger’s honesty
- I feel like Arya’s prayer has the potential to be ridiculously long
- Littlefinger, are you seriously hitting on Catlyn already…
- Don’t you dare use her children, you lying little shit finger
- Ohhh, Ned’s in the box isn’t he…hope Catlyn doesn’t lose her head over it! (too soon?)
- Well, this is very relaxed for what is actually quite a big scene/ stand off
- Got to admit, Renly has a pretty awesome looking crown
- Karl easy…its Khaleesi mate, and she is done with your shit
- This knobhead better not hurt Gendry!
- I have never been more happy to see a Lannister in my life
- Ok this blonde cousin kid straight up looks like one of the vampires from Twilight…just saying
- So many incest jokes
- Okay so I zoned out to show Luke the twilight character the cousin looks like and now that I am back…Stannis is asking Davos to take the red bitch to shore
- Can we drown her instead?
- Okay, what is happening, is she trying to seduce Davos…wait what, she’s pregnant…how long was it since her and Stannis did it on the table?
- SHE’S GIVING BIRTH…WHAT THE F*CK IS HAPPENING?
- WHAT THE HELL IS COMING OUT OF HER
- WHAT THE SH*T DID I JUST WATCH!!!!!!!!
I think it’s safe to say that Sammi has not been the same since she watched this episode! The most important question to ask however is will she continue to watch? Maybe purely out of morbid curiosity? Stay tuned to see if she can bring herself to see more!