Season 2 episode 3 ‘ What is limp may never rise’
Quick side note before I actually start, I’ve just looked at the DVD case for this season and its pretty awesome…moving on, lets crack on with episode 3 and I am hoping for less baby murder…now there’s a sentence!
- Oh yeah, Snow got knocked out.
- Jon, sort your hair out hun
- Seriously Sam, you are horrifically cute and its totally gunna get you killed!
- Yep the whole ‘Hodor’ thing is still annoying
- Ohhh so that’s what’s wrong with Bran…Glaucoma
- The giants are dead…what the heck is Hodor then?
- Ohhhh Natalie Dormer…yay
- Awww Iron Fist is all pissy cause he lost…oh cause he lost to a woman…HA!
- Ohh so Iron Fist is Dormers brother who is marrying his boyfriend…this is some Jeremy Kyle level sh*t
- This chick is seriously tall, seriously awesome and I love her already
- So is Greyjoy Jr is not on the Stark’s side anymore, if so…CALLED IT!
- Sister Grayjoy is hilarious, Grejoy Sr however is a d*ck
- The way that Cersei makes the nickname ‘Little Dove’ sound like a threat is very impressive
- Okay this is bloody genius from Tyrion and I love this rolling shot of all three council members
- ‘Let’s get it on’
- Christ Iron Fist how fragile is your ego…get a grip mate (that wasn’t meant to be an innuendo)
- Just think of her brother mate…see even she agrees, that’s actually kinda weird.
- Jerome’s laugh is my fav
- I am so here for Arya and Gendry’s friendship
- Stop giving characters a background story just to try and make us care that you are about to kill them!
- Arya is once again a clever little girl!
Can anyone else sense Sammi’s growing frustration with the show?! Slowly she is starting to realise not to get attached to anyone for too long! I wonder how she will fare in future episodes?!