Game of Thrones – Series 1 Episode 2 ‘The Kings Road Trip’
Well here we are again… I have now officially made it through two whole episodes of Game of Thrones (go me). So lets not delay a minute more… here are my thoughts from Season 1 episode 2… good luck!
- Picky bitch…I’d eat horse.
- Aquaman has the prettiest princess hair, I’m kind of jealous.
- Haha!!! Bitchslapped!!
- Tyrion is a pretty awesome uncle.
- Christ I hate Cersei, diabolical cow.
- Right I’m gunna start judging the passing of time in these episodes by how big the puppies are cause at this rate it has to have been as least a month since Bran started his nap.
- Oh my god thank you Jon and Arya for some normal sibling interaction at last.
- This redheaded queen seriously needs to get over her hatred of Jon, your husband was the dick that cheated on you not Jon Christ.
- Okay the Stark siblings are adorable together and this makes me very bloody worried for them in a show like this.
- Go on wolfie…there’s a good wolfie!!!
- My lord this constant change of pace between the different paces is a bit much
- Sex ed with a sexy slave lady… I’m not against this
- Well…that is a f*ck off massive wall isn’t it!
- This week on CSI – Westeros
- Whats with the creepy voodoo doll wreath, that’s a crap gift…no kid would want that conscious or not!
- This woman can teach me anything she wants…lordy.
- Okay enough with the over foreshadowing of the eggs.
- That is some very tactful hiding of the penis
- So I’ve heard a lot about Joffery in passing but this kid is a serious C word.
- Sophie Turner is not good… I sincerely hope that she improves through this or it could get painful!
- NOOO, Wolf murder is total bullshit
- Do not open your eyes, do not open your eyes….DAMN IT BRAN!!
Thus concludes episode 2!