My thoughts whilst watching Episode Ten of Marvel’s Iron Fist on Netflix.
- Seriously, what is Coleen’s deal?
- Joy obviously got the brains of the family.
- Is Evil Dad wearing halves of two different shirts sewn together?
- Presumably Evil Dad hasn’t told Joy that Ward stabbed him.
- What did Evil Dad do with Nerdy Researcher’s body?
- Yes Joy, strange is certainly a word to describe this situation.
- Ah, there’s Nerdy Researcher.
- These credits are weirdly relaxing considering they are a dude doing Kung Fu.
- Bakuto’s group has got to be The Hand?
- Bakuto has that smug calmness that usually means evil masquerading as good.
- How does he know so much about the Iron Fist?
- Why hasn’t Danny asked about Gao?
- Who else is going to be here that is important?
- Taken out of commission? That doesn’t sound evil or suspicious at all.
- Is it me, or do those guards look suspiciously like the guards who attacked the Dojo?
- Bakuto is running a cult that aims to destroy world order. Excellent.
- Ohh, two glowy fists!
- Iron Fist costume from the comics!
- Bakuto sounds suspiciously like he wants to take over the world, and use Danny/Iron Fist to do it.
- Danny, stop telling Evil Dad stuff! Seriously.
- Also, stop trusting everyone. Honestly, that should have been part of his training!
- Are those knives in Bakuto’s office going to be important? They keep framing on them.
- Tell him what?
- So Coleen hasn’t been lying to him entirely, but still seems like an evil organisation of some sort.
- Pretty crap guards that didn’t notice him just stroll across the lawn there.
- How can Gao see him? Is there a camera or can she see through walls?
- To be fair, I agree with Gao. He is an idiot.
- Thought this was The Hand. But isn’t Gao? She doesn’t seem happy to be here, so I don’t exactly think she is pretending to be a prisoner.
- Ok, so there is Good Hand and Bad Hand. Although I’m not sure how good the Good Hand are.
- I’d say you have both been brainwashed.
- Where is The Hand sanctuary, that Bakuto got back to Evil Dad’s penthouse so quickly?!
- Yep, that control room looks pretty damn evil. Also probably should have been guarded.
- How is Bakuto back here so quickly?? Is there more than one of him? Or can he teleport?
- Davos?! Said he was from K’un L’un.
- Guessing big dude has a big gun in that bag.
- Who is the big dude? Presumably not a Hand henchman.
- How did Davos get in, thought it was highly guarded?
- Another corridor scene!
- Really wish that hadn’t of been quite so dark, couldn’t see the action.
- How the hell did Danny become the Iron Fist?
- Guessing whatever Bakuto stabbed him with, prevents the Iron Fist working.
- Oh so Bakuto wants to make the kid Iron Fist.
- Joy back to business bitch.
- Are they really going to reinstate the Meachum’s, when Ward is currently in a psych hospital?
- Why didn’t Coleen just go with Danny and Davos?
Should be an interesting last 3 episodes!