My thoughts whilst watching Episode Three of Iron Fist on Netflix.
- Coleen sleeps above the Dojo? Bit weird.
- Oh my god. Female character with fighting ability in a comic based series who doesn’t sleep in skimpy underwear!
- Breaking into her place definitely looks like helping, and not at all sinister.
- Why are evil hideout corridors always tinged with yellow light?
- That looks like the tube contraption from the first series of Agents of Shield. Are we expecting a Quinn name drop?
- Oh Evil Dad. So caring, being all Evil to lookout for your Son.
- Dude, basic decorum of not playing ear splitting music when someone is doing you a favour might be useful.
- Umm, is he mansplaining martial arts to her?
- That was a rather Flynn Ryder swing round that column.
- Ah ‘it’s complicated’, that old chestnut.
- Danny, don’t tell her Harold is alive.
- Wow Joy. Playing the ‘we built this whilst you were off being orphaned and possibly traumatised’ card? Bit harsh.
- Finn Jones, not great at pretending to cry.
- Was worried that was going to go a bit Cruel Intentions then.
- Evil Dad does have creepy overlords.
- Didn’t Coleen specifically tell you to stay away from the students??
- Ward, pretty sure she told you to keep quiet.
- Joy are you actually trading organs for business deals? Doesn’t seem evil at all.
- So Ward says he’s thinking about leaving, so Joy forgets all about why he won’t tell her about the pier deal.
- Is the glowy hand a fire hazard?
- Obviously not, but that lighter is. That dude is stupid, he was going to set light to the place whilst still in there.
- Oh he did.
- What the hell caused that explosion?
- Joy seems to have had a massive shift in attitude since the last episode.
- So Coleen gives a whole speech about not taking part in these fights, and then throws herself in??
- Daughter of the Dragon? Is her Dad is going to be important later?
- Umm, someone else was just stood in the ring with them. How- it was locked!
- Oooh, does she have a power?
- Ward I did tell you that talking in open areas to supposedly dead Evil Dad would give you away.
- Seriously, is that a cryptonite light fixture?
- Ward even talks like Ward Grant.
- Those bricks are designed handily like a ladder.
- How come the researcher isn’t about? Thought Ward said he was always there?
- Oh shit.
Let me know your thoughts on the episode in the comments below or on Twitter @JackGeekstalk